Google Suche im Portal

Registrierung  English
 Home 
Museum Aktuell


MUSEUM
AKTUELL

Eur.
Museen

Eur.
Ausstellungen


SHOP


ExpoTime!


Media-BLOG

Eur.
Firmen


Verlag


Hilfreiches


Future Museen
Museen, Parks
und Zoos..









Museum, Parks & Zoos / Museums, parks & zoos

Ausstellungsbesucher, Museumsprofis und Journalisten finden hier ein Museumsportal mit einer Fülle an Zusatzinformationen sowie Angaben zu Sonderausstellungen, Leihausstellungen, nahen Klöstern, Kunsthändlern, historischen Hotels und Gaststätten.. Abgedeckt werden nach ICOM Museen, Ausstellungshallen, Science Centers, Botanische Gärten, Zoos etc Geographisch decken wir den gesamten deutschsprachigen Raum (Museen in Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz) ganz Europa (Museen in Italien, Spanien, Island usw.), die europäische Türkei und Israel ab. SQL-Datenbankabfrage sowie oben Abfrage des gesamten Portals mittels Google.Viel Vergnügen!

Museen bitte beachten: Hier müssen Sie Ihre Daten online selbst pflegen! Wir helfen gerne.

This museum module covers Europe, European Turkey and Israel. According to ICOM we include museums, exhibition halls, science centers, botanical gardens, zoos etc. Additional hints to exhibitions, near monasteries, art dealers, historical hotels and restaurants. SQL-query with additional Google search tool for the whole portal. Enjoy!

Museums, please consider: Here you have to care for your own data via online CMS! We enjoy to help.

Standardsuche / Standard search
Suchtext / Search text:   
Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children
Suche in / Search by:
Name    PLZ/ZIP-Code  Ort/City  Volltext/Fulltext
( z.B. / f.e. : FI-20100 für/for Turku )

«  zurück / back
==> Land/Country="RU"   Bundesland/State="Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District"
Google Info
- Nicht alle Länder und Museen sind bereits über Google map anzeigbar.
- Not all countries and all museums can already be shown with Google maps.

Mehr als 100 Ergebnisse, bitte genauer spezifizieren!
More than 100 entries, please specify

Literary Memorial Museum of Fedor Alexandrovich Abramov

RU- Verkola (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps




 
Träger/Financial provider:
Archangelsk Regional Museum

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The Village Verkola in Pinezhskiy region is the home-place of a famous Russian writer Fedor Alexandrovich Abramov (1920- 1983). There he spent his youth, there is worldview was formed, it’s the place where the ideas and characters of his books originated from, and the place where he was buried.
In 1984 his museum was founded. It is now located in the building of the old primary school. This museum tells the story of his life and describes the role his birthplace played in his artistic work.
The museum complex includes his house, which he regularly visited and a beginning-of-XX century manor where there a ethnographic exhibition will soon be located.
Once every four years on the day of his birthday, February 29, in Arkhangelsk and Verkola museums hold Abramov’s Readings , where admirers and researchers of his work from all over Russia and abroad gather.
On the other bank of River Pinega there is the monastery of Saint Artemiy Verkolskiy.

Tourists and pilgrims discover the beauty of Pinezhskiy region, where the man managed to preserve the authentic Russian culture and nature.

You can reach Verkola from Arkhangelsk by first taking train from Arkhangelsk to Karpogory station, and from there – by bus to village Verkola.

The museum keeps a small hotel for 8 beds.

Mezen District Museum of History and Local Lore

Sovjetsky prsp. 46
RU- Mezen (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps



Info Telefon: (818-48) 9-11-06

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Archangelsk Regional Museum

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
This museum is created by the students of Mezen secondary school under the guidance of the teacher of history, Melnikov, Alexander Nikolayevich.

In 1980 the town of Mezen celebrated its 200-year anniversary. To celebrate this date, it was decided to create a district museum on the basis of the school museum as a branch of Arkhangelsk regional museum. It is now located in the building of former City Council.

Expositions of the museum:

‘From the history of the district. In two years, in two centuries…’ – history of the district from ancient times to the present day.
‘Mezenka – the northern horse’ – exhibition is devoted to the Mezen breed of horses, which is very well adapted to the conditions of the far north.

Mudyug WW1 Prisoners' Camp

RU- Mudyug (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: (81856) 42394

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Archangelsk Regional Museum

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The only surviving camp for prisoners of war from WW I. It is also known as a place of imprisonment of the Red Army soldiers and supporters of the Soviet power. Some buildings and graves of prisoners have survived until now.
The site is temporarily laid up.

Pinega District Museum

RU- Pinega (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps



Info Telefon: (81856) 42394

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Archangelsk Regional Museum

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The district museum in Pinega was originally created as a school museum under the guidance of the teacher of history, Civil War and WW II soldier, Stirmanov Vasiliy Ivanovich. In 1966, by the decision of local council, it was transformed into a branch of Arkhangelsk regional museum.
The museum is located in living quarters of Volodins’ manor built in the end of 19 th century. It was a rich merchant family from this region.

Expositions:

Lifestyle and occupations of Pinega peasants – describes the traditional culture of Pinega villagers.
Town of Pinega . 1780 – 1917. – the history of town of Pinega
The nature of Pinega region
Not far from village of Pinega there is the Pinega sanctuary, famous for its karst caves and rare plants.

Picture: (c) N. Delvin

The museum 700 Years - Landskrona, Nevskoye Ustye, Nyenskans

2 Krasnogvardeyskaya Ploshad
RU-103012 St. Petersburg / Petrograd / Leningrad (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: (812) 324-0518
Fax.: (812) 320-1465

Info Telefon: (812) 324-0518

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
11.00 - 18.00 (Closed every Tuesday). The Museum is located in the Business Center, first floor.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"The museum "700 Years - Landskrona, Nevskoe Ustye, Nyenskans" presents 400 years of history which have been unjustly forgotten in modern times. The exhibition is focused on the history of the territories at the mouth of the Okhta River that has prior to the era of Peter the Great and the subsequent development of the area.
The museum`s display is based on materials found during archaeological excavations on the territory of Nyen in the 1990s." (Russian Museums)

Archangelsk Regional Museum (City Museum)

The Northern Dvina river-front 86
RU-163000 Archangelsk / Arkhangelsk (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Pochechuy Irina Mikhaylovna
Tel.: 65-32-34

Info Telefon: 20-92-15
http://www.aokm.ru/vstup/1_en.htm...

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
The expositions and exhibitions of the museum are located in two venues:
- Lenin Square 2,
- Museum and Exhibition complex ‘Merchant Yard’
 
10.00 – 18.00 (Ticket office open till 17.00)
Day off: Monday

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
1981 marked a notable event when the museum got the building of (Foreign) Merchant Yard, a unique historical and architectural monument dating back to XVII – XVIII century. In 1984 there opened a large exhibition devoted to 400-year anniversary of Arkhangelsk , and later - other topical exhibitions. Simultaneously active works had been carried out to develop a project for restoration of the building and turning it into a museum. The restoration works project was approved in 1986.
The mid and late 1990’s were tough for the museum – the financing was cut, since 1994 all financing of purchasing of museum items stopped completely. But during even those years the staff managed to do a lot. Several new exhibitions were among the achievements: ‘Socialism!’ (20’s-30’s), 1995; ‘German neighbourhood in Arkhangesk’, 1998; 290 years of Arkhangelsk province’, 1998; ‘We choose Russia ! The history of parliamentarism in the North’, 1999.

The northern, eastern and southern wings on the Russian Merchant Yard were destroyed. Only the Western wing that faces the river survived until now. But even the remaining parts – the Western wing with the Northern tower, Exchange and storehouses – right in the centre of the city produce an unforgettable impression.

In 1981 Merchant Yard was transferred into the ownership of Arkhangelsk regional museum. The Russian Ministry of Culture approved the projects for its restoration in 1986, and they have been gradually implemented until presently.

Solovetsky Islands

RU-164070 Solovetsky (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: 8183590) 2-40, (8183590) 2-98
Besucher-Email: museum@solovky.ru

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
"This archipelago consists of six islands known collectively as the Solovki:

Bolshoy Solovetsky Island - 246 km².
Anzersky Island (Anzer) - 47 km².
Bolshaya Muksalma - 17 km².
Malaya Muksalma - 0,57 km².
Bolshoy Zayatsky - 1,25 km².
Maly Zayatsky - 1,02 km².

The shores of the islands are very indented. They are formed with granites and gneiss. The relief of the islands is hilly (the highest point is 107 m). Most of the Solovetsky Islands are covered with Scots Pine and Norway Spruce forests, which are partially swampy. There are numerous lakes, which were joined by monks so as to form a network of canals.

Solovetsky Monastery

Historically the islands have been the setting of the famous Russian Orthodox Solovetsky Monastery complex. It was founded in the second quarter of the 15th century by two monks from the Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery. By the end of the 16th century, the abbey had emerged as one of the wealthiest landowners and most influential religious centres in Russia.

The existing stronghold and its major churches were erected in stone during the early reign of Ivan the Terrible at the behest of St. Philip of Moscow. At the onset of the Schism of the Russian Church, the monks staunchly stuck to the faith of their fathers and expelled the tsar's representatives from the Solovki, precipitating the eight-year-long siege of the islands by the forces of Tsar Alexi

Solovki prison camp

After the October Revolution, the islands attained some notoriety as the site of the first Soviet prison camp. The camp was inaugurated as a "detention camp" in 1921, while Lenin was still at the helm of Soviet Russia. It was transformed into a prison in 1929 and was closed ten years later, on the eve of the World War II. The Soviet government realised the islands' strategic importance, and by the beginning of the war there was a naval base of the Soviet Northern Fleet.

In 1974, the Solovetsky Islands were designated a historical and architectural museum and a natural reserve of the USSR. In 1992, they were inscribed on the World Heritage List "as an outstanding example of a monastic settlement in the inhospitable environment of northern Europe which admirably illustrates the faith, tenacity, and enterprise of later medieval religious communities".[1] Today, the Solovki are seen as a major tourist magnet in the orbit of the Russian North. One can get to the islands either by ship from Kem or by plane from Arkhangelsk." (Text and picture: Wikipedia)

Alexander-Popow-Automuseum

RU-181518 Teschewizi (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +7(921)7040103, +7(911)3618114
https://vk.com/club40164361...

Gennadij Glazow-Imkerei-Museum

RU-181518 Sigowo (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +7 (931)9008256, +7(911)351465
Besucher-Email: glazovpskov@ya.ru
http://www.pasekaglazova.ru...

Olgas Hof

Uliza Jurjewskaja 8a
RU-181518 Petschory (Nordwestrußland / Northwestern Federal District)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +7(921)2189231
Besucher-Email: rolls@ellink.ru
http://www.pechory.com...

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Olga und Sergeij-Rogatschew

 Seite/page [1/14]  
   vor / forward   ans Ende / to the end
 
 « zurück / back

 
Museumshinweis


 
KONSERVATIVe


Stay alert!

Stay alert!

Hier finden Sie Updates zum Buch "Fälschungserkennung".
Neueste Einträge:
Gründe für massenhafte de Chirico-Fälschungen
All'antica Medaillen der Renaissance
Gefälschte Lebensmittel in Deutschland kein Thema
Painters at Dafen Village
Ausstellungen zu einem alten Tuch aus dem Orient
Nachtrag zum sog. Kölner Kunstfälscherprozeß 1949/50
Gefälschte CITES-Zertifikate
Eine ungewöhnliche Beschlagnahme
Was wäre wenn? Moordorf, Bernstorf und Nebra. Ein Lehrstück in zwei Akten
Marino Massimo de Caro
Diskos von Phaistos erneut unter Fälschungsverdacht gestellt



 

© 2004-2019 by YIPI Corp. NL Deutschland
Staffelhofer-Weg 9 - D-66989 Petersberg
Alle Rechte vorbehalten

Ausgewiesene Marken gehören ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern.
Mit der Benutzung dieser Website erkennen Sie die AGB und die Datenschutzerklärung an.
Museum-Aktuell übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten.