Google Suche im Portal

Registrierung  English
 Home 
Museum Aktuell


MUSEUM
AKTUELL

Eur.
Museen

Eur.
Ausstellungen


SHOP


ExpoTime!


Media-BLOG

Eur.
Firmen


Verlag


Hilfreiches









Museum, Parks & Zoos / Museums, parks & zoos

Ausstellungsbesucher, Museumsprofis und Journalisten finden hier ein Museumsportal mit einer Fülle an Zusatzinformationen sowie Angaben zu Sonderausstellungen, Leihausstellungen, nahen Klöstern, Kunsthändlern, historischen Hotels und Gaststätten.. Abgedeckt werden nach ICOM Museen, Ausstellungshallen, Science Centers, Botanische Gärten, Zoos etc Geographisch decken wir den gesamten deutschsprachigen Raum (Museen in Deutschland, Österreich, Schweiz) ganz Europa (Museen in Italien, Spanien, Island usw.), die europäische Türkei und Israel ab. SQL-Datenbankabfrage sowie oben Abfrage des gesamten Portals mittels Google.Viel Vergnügen!

Museen bitte beachten: Hier müssen Sie Ihre Daten online selbst pflegen! Wir helfen gerne.

This museum module covers Europe, European Turkey and Israel. According to ICOM we include museums, exhibition halls, science centers, botanical gardens, zoos etc. Additional hints to exhibitions, near monasteries, art dealers, historical hotels and restaurants. SQL-query with additional Google search tool for the whole portal. Enjoy!

Museums, please consider: Here you have to care for your own data via online CMS! We enjoy to help.

Standardsuche / Standard search
Suchtext / Search text:   
Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children
Suche in / Search by:
Name    PLZ/ZIP-Code  Ort/City  Volltext/Fulltext
( z.B. / f.e. : FI-20100 für/for Turku )

«  zurück / back
==> Land/Country="FI"   Bundesland/State="Südfinnland / Southern Finland"
Google Info
- Nicht alle Länder und Museen sind bereits über Google map anzeigbar.
- Not all countries and all museums can already be shown with Google maps.

Mehr als 100 Ergebnisse, bitte genauer spezifizieren!
More than 100 entries, please specify

Tammio Local History Museum

FI-49400 Hamina (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +358 (0)40 742 0141
http://www.hamina.fi/...

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
On the island of Tammio, in an old fishing lodge, you can learn about bygone days and life on the island.

The Aviation Museum of South-East Finland

Lappeenranta Airport
FI-53 Lappeenranta (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +358-(0)5 453 1631

Info Telefon: +358-(0)44 2660250
Besucher-Email: k.marttinen@mail.wwnet.fi, jouko.kuronen@fcaa.fi
http://www.ekarjala.fi/museot/eng/index....

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Aviation Museum Association of South-East Finland

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
15.4.-15.9. mon-fri 12-18. Other times open by prior arrangement.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The museum is divided into two exhibition halls, both of which display fighter planes along with small artefacts connected with aviation.
The first hall, the MG Hall, houses the Mig-21BIS MG-127 fighter. The second exhibition hall, the DK Hall houses a SAAB 355 Draken fighter and SAAB 91D Safir Trainer. Other exhibits on display in the hall include objects originating from the air battles fought during the ‘Winter War’ and the ‘Continuation War’. The Draken Hall also houses the armoured windshield of a Messerschmitt Bf-109 fighter plane, a propeller blade of a Bristol Blenheim BL-133, and a wing flap and parachutes of a Tupolev SB-2 bomber etc.

The Wolkoff House Museum

Kauppakatu 26
FI-53100 Lappeenranta (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +358-(0)5-6162261
Besucher-Email: info@lappeenranta.fi
http://www.lappeenranta.fi/?deptid=13531...

 
Träger/Financial provider:
The Lappeenranta Museums Directorate

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
5.6.-20.8. Mon - Fri 10 am - 6 pm, Sat - Sun 11 am - 5 pm.
Winter: Sat - Sun 11 am - 5 pm. (other times by request). Datenbank (c) Verlag C. Müller-Straten 2007

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The Wolkoff House Museum is located in the centre of Lappeenranta close to the Town Hall. This merchant house is one of the oldest remaining wooden buildings in Lappeenranta. The house was constructed in stages between 1826 and 1905, the oldest section being built by Merchant Claudelin. The plot of land had been owned by many different merchants prior to its acquisition by merchant Ivan Wolkoff in 1872. Subsequently the house was inhabited by four generations of the Wolkoff family until 1983.
The Wolkoff House represents a unique slice of the town’s history. During the guided room-by-room tour visitors can explore the history of the Wolkoff family and marvel at the genuine household effects preserved in the house. The house also has an annex, the bakery, which was completed in 1845 and was home to a tailor’s shop for many years.

Cavalry Museum

Kristiinankatu 2
FI-53101 Lappeenranta (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +358-(0)5-6162261
Fax.: +358-(0)5-6162911

Info Telefon: +358-(0)5-6162257
Besucher-Email: ulla.loisa@lappeenranta.fi, jukka.luoto@lappeenranta.fi
http://www.lappeenranta.fi/?deptid=13134...

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
5.6.-20.8. open daily Mon - Fri 10 am - 6 pm, Sat - Sun 11 am - 5 pm. In winter only by request.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
Lappeenranta Garrison is the last surviving intact garrison area in Finland. The Museum is housed in the former guardhouse from the 1770s of the Lappeenranta fortifications, and includes 90m2 of exhibition space. The earliest period shown is that of the Finnish ''Hakkapeliitta'' cavalry's involvement in the Thirty Years' War (1618-1648), illustrated through old copper engravings and paintings of the theatre of war in Europe. The oldest item in the Museum is a flintlock rifle, dating from the 1700s. The display dating from the time of the Finnish Regiment of Dragoons (1889-1901) includes uniforms, photographs, weapons, and various other items. During the 1920s and 1930s, both the Uusimaa (Nyland) Regiment of Dragoons and the Häme (Tavastland) Regiment of Cavalry were stationed in Lappeenranta Garrison, and a number of uniforms from this period have survived. A collection of all types of weapon used by the cavalry during the 19th and 20th centuries, the banners and a collection of various medals, epaulettes, etc. is also part of the permanent exhibition.

Kaukas Factory Museum

UPM-Kymmene Oyj, Kaukas
FI-53200 Lappeenranta (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps



Info Telefon: +358 (0)204 15 4728
Besucher-Email: anna.veikkanen@upm-kymmene.com
http://www.ekarjala.fi/museot/eng/index....

 
Träger/Financial provider:
UPM-Kymmene Ltd.

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
For groups only, open by prior arrangement.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
Housed on the premises of an old bobbin factory, the museum is situated on the Kaukas industrial estate. The building was designed by architect Selim Lindqvist to replace another which had been destroyed by fire in 1898.
The permanent exhibition area is preceded by a photographic display tracing the 125-year old history of the factory. One section is devoted to the Kaukas Bobbin Factory which was founded in 1873. The factory specialised in the manufacture of bobbins of different sizes, parcel pins, wooden bullets, bottle tops and handles for pressing irons. When it closed down in 1972, it was the world’s last manufacturer of wooden bobbins.
The permanent exhibition gives a comprehensive picture of the wood processing and paper industry. One section has been devoted to the history of the Kaukas sulphite cellulose factories.
The Kaukas Factories were also home to a sawmill and a plywood factory which represented the so-called mechanical side of the wood processing industry. Both factories are included in the permanent exhibition. Special sections of the museum also illustrate the role of the workers and of the office staff. The Kaukas Factories also had their own fire brigade, hospital and school.

Saimaa Canal Museum

Sulkuvartijankatu 16
FI-53300 Lappeenranta (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)
 Kinderfreundliches Museum / suitable to children


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +358 (0)20 448 3104
Fax.: +358 (0)20 448 3110

Info Telefon: +358 (0)20 448 3115
Besucher-Email: paivi.vattulainen@fma.fi
http://www.fma.fi/e/leisure/canals/saima...

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Finnish Maritime Administration

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
7.6.-15.8. Mon-Sun 12-18.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The largest, most extensive and most trafficable inland waterways network in Finland is Lake Saimaa, which discharges its waters through the River Vuoksi to Lake Ladoga. The network stretches from Lappeenranta and Imatra in the south via Savonlinna to Varkaus, Kuopio and Joensuu in the north.
The construction of the Saimaa Canal commenced in May 1845, and the Canal was inaugurated on 7 September 1856. The construction work can be considered as the greatest national achievement in waterway construction; the budget for the project was much bigger than the entire annual budget for Finland in those days. Traffic congestion led to the reconstruction of the Canal in 1926 allowing entry to vessels loading 1,000 tonnes of cargo.
In 1963 the third construction phase for the Saimaa Canal started. It took five years to complete the project, and the modernized Canal was inaugurated on 5 August 1968.
The importance of the Saimaa Lake District significantly increased in 1968 when it was reconnected with the Gulf of Finland through the Saimaa Canal, and 4.2m deep channels were dredged in the lake. The length of the Finnish section of the Saimaa Canal is 23.3 km. The Russian section is 19.6 km and the total length 42.9 km. The total head from Lake Saimaa to the Gulf of Finland is, on the average, 75.7m, and there are eight locks with heads varying from 5.5 to 12.7m. Seven opening and six fixed bridges cross the Canal.
In recent years, the average cargo volumes in the region have reached 1.5 million tonnes. The year 1990 was a record one, with 1.83 million tonnes of cargo carried.
The museum is located in a former cashier´s residence on the eastern side of the old Mälkiä lock. The Canal Museum contains a photographic exhibition, scale models of old ships and of the Mustola lock area in the early 20th century.
Since spring 1991 foreign boats can sail through the territorial waters of Russia via the Saimaa Canal to Lake Saimaa in Finland. This offers an interesting and exiting route alternative from Scandinavia and Central Europe to boaters from all countries.
Photography © Finnish Maritime Administration.

South Karelia Art Museum - Regional Art Museum of South-East Finland

Kristiinankatu 8-10
FI-53900 Lappeenranta (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +358 (0)5 616 2267
Fax.: +358 (0)5 616 2911

Info Telefon: +358 (0)5 616 2256
Besucher-Email: museot@lappeenranta.fi
http://www.ekarjala.fi/museot/eng/index....

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Summer: mon – fri 10-18, sat – sun 11-17.
Winter: tue – sun 11-17. Datenbank (c) Verlag C. Müller-Straten 2007

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The museum is housed in neoclassic-style barracks built in 1798, opposite the Orthodox Church.
The museums collections consist of Finnish art from the mid-19th century to the present day. The largest single collection of old Finnish art includes works by artists such as Arvi Liljelund, Pekka Halonen, Tyko Sallinen, Hjalmar Munsterhjelm and Jalmari Ruokokoski. The collection has paintings by artists who were active in Vyborg or were born there. On the other hand the contemporary art collections focus in particular on art from south-east Finland, and include paintings by Leena Luostarinen, Unto Ahjotuli, Anne Tompuri, Irmeli Tarmo, Eeva Vesterinen, Heimo Suntio and Sinikka Kurkinen. Every year, the Art Museum also stages between three and four temporary exhibitions.

South Karelian Museum - Wiipuri Museum

Kristiinankatu 15
FI-53900 Lappeenranta (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +358 (0)5 616 2261
Fax.: +358 (0)5 616 2911

Info Telefon: +358 (0)5 616 2255
Besucher-Email: museot@lappeenranta.fi
http://www.ekarjala.fi/museot/eng/index....

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Town of Lappeenranta

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Summer: mon – fri 10-18, sat – sun 11-17.
Winter: tue – sun 11-17.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The museum is housed in the solid grey-stone buildings of the former artillery depot which were completed at the beginning of the 19th century.
The collections are drawn from the museums of Lappeenranta, Vyborg and Käkisalmi (Priozersk).
Among the most interesting historical entities are the peasant costumes from the Karelian Isthmus, the scale model of Vyborg, and the collections accumulated by the Vyborg Museum Foundation and the Stiftelsen Tyrgilsmuseet Foundation. The permanent exhibition is devoted to the history of the Fortress and the town of Lappeenranta, and to the local history and prehistory of the surrounding areas. The museum also stages various temporary exhibitions.

Ylämaa Gem Museum

Jalokivikylä
FI-54410 Ylämaa (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +358-(0)5 613 4259
Fax.: +358-(0)5 613 4205

Info Telefon: +358-(0)5 613 400
Besucher-Email: esko.hamalainen@ylamaa.fi
http://www.ekarjala.fi/museot/eng/index....

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Ylämaa Gem Museum Association (Ylämaan jalokivimuseoyhdistys ry)

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Summer: mon - sun 11-17 and by appointment.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The stones on display include a huge selection of rubies, sapphires, emeralds, topazes and opals from all over the globe. The visitor can also explore one of Finland’s best exhibitions of fluorescent stones as well as genuine dinosaur and mammoth fossils and different types of meteors.
Ylämaa’s very own speciality, the beautiful spectrolite, is displayed along with the various granite variants of the region.

Europaeus Museum

Olkkolan hovi
FI-54800 Savitaipale kk (Südfinnland / Southern Finland)


Google Maps


Kontakt / Contact:
Tel.: +358-(0)400-615566

Info Telefon: +358-(0)5 4160813
http://www.ekarjala.fi/museot/eng/index....

 
Träger/Financial provider:
Municipality of Savitaipale / Europaeus Society

 
Öffnungszeiten/Opening hours
Summer 19.6. - 7.8. Tue-Sun 12-17. Other times by appointment.

 
Sammelschwerpunkte/Main collections
The museum illustrates the extensive work of the folklorist and archeologist David Emmanuel Daniel Europaeus (1820-1884). In addition the museum illustrates the history of Savitaipale and of the Olkkola Manor.
Photography © Europaeus Museum.

 Seite/page [14/15]  
zum Anfang / to beginn   zurück / back    vor / forward   ans Ende / to the end
 
 « zurück / back

 
Museumshinweis

Leben am Toten Meer

Ägyptisches Fayencefläschchen aus Jericho: Ashmolean Museum, Oxford

Museum jobs jooble


ART RESTORE



 
KONSERVATIVe


Der neue Eipper

<b><center>Der neue Eipper</center></b>

Unbekanntes zu Bildern und Skulpturen

eBook, lieferbar auf USB-Stick oder CD.


Wenn Sie mitreden wollen

<br>Wenn Sie mitreden wollen

ISBN 978-3-932704-89-5
60 Seiten mit 58 Abbn.,
eBook auf CD

NEU: Thesaurus für Orientteppiche und Kelims

<b>NEU: Thesaurus für Orientteppiche und Kelims</b>

ISBN 3-932704-09-6, ausgeliefert auf CD oder USB-Stick
Der Thesaurus beinhaltet folgende Teile:
•MATERIAL
•FÄRBETECHNIK
•TEPPICH-TECHNIK UND MATERIALPARAMETER
•PRODUKTIONSSTÄTTEN (ALLGEMEINE BEGRIFFE)
•TEPPICHLÄNDER UND TEPPICHORTE
•TEPPICHART
•TEPPICH-TEIL
•TEPPICHFORMAT UND -FUNKTION
•TEPPICH-DEKOR
•FLACHGEWEBE
•BESCHRIFTUNG
•BERUFSBEZEICHNUNG
•ANTIKIEREN, KONSERVIEREN, NACHBEHANDELN, RESTAURIEREN
•SCHADENSBILD

Mehr Infos durch Klick aufs Bild!

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

Bibliographie zu Fälschung und Fälschungserkennung

weit über 2000 Quellen, 1 CD mit interakt. PDF
22 €, bestellbar im Shop

Stay alert!

Stay alert!

Hier finden Sie Updates zum Buch "Fälschungserkennung".
Neueste Einträge:
Keine Venus, kein Trinkgefäß - ist der vermisste seltsame Hohlkörper von Aufhausen nichts als ein plumper Fehlbrand?
Kunsthändler verliert Prozess um angebliches Uecker-Bild
Keine Fälschung, sondern ein zweifach geschöntes Original des 16. Jh.
Gefälschte Qumran-Fragmente
Giuliano Ruffini and Pasquale Frongia
Neues zu de Caro oder: Die Bilder trügen - Der Fuchs verliert sein Fell, nicht aber seine Eigenschaften


Bestseller 1:

Bestseller 1:


Die wissenschaftliche Einführung ins Thema, mit zahllosen Beispielen und geschrieben mit der für den Autor typischen Prise Humor. Auch der zweite Band ist nun erschienen. MEHR im Shop!



 

© 2004-2020 by Manfred Gross Internetservice - YIPI
Staffelhofer-Weg 9 - D-66989 Petersberg
Alle Rechte vorbehalten

Ausgewiesene Marken gehören ihren jeweiligen Eigentümern.
Mit der Benutzung dieser Website erkennen Sie die AGB und die Datenschutzerklärung an.
Museum-Aktuell übernimmt keine Haftung für den Inhalt verlinkter externer Internetseiten.